Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ever changing story

Jennifer is pregnant. That is Jennifer Bowen GASH is pregnant. Baby Gash is due on my birthday- September 30th. A grand way to mark an important birthday- having a grandchild. Difficult to believe. Seeing is believing and she will be home in two weeks. I will get to see the baby tummy and hear all the baby news.
Anything else happening?
James got engaged to HIS Jennifer. They called us to tell us. I am SO happy for both of them. As you can see by the picture, they are great together.
Anything else?
Well, the school I am working at is in danger of the feds stepping in. Who knows what God has in mind for me next year. It better have a paycheck. Babies and weddings are EXPENSIVE:>)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your son and his fiancee look so happy together.
THis new phase of your life as mil and grandmother must be so exciting