Friday, February 09, 2007

I got tagged

Baking – Favorite thing to bake:Brownies
Clothesline – Absolutely- all the linens and towels- then into the dryer for a soft spin
Donuts – Have you ever made them?Never
Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day:HUmmmm- nothing in particular...
Do you have a separate deep freeze? Yes- upright and I live it.
Garbage Disposal – Yes
.Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?The internet
Ironing – Love it or hate it?I like ironing, but I only do it very occasionally.
Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?Every drawer in the house at times....
Kitchen: Design & Decorating?Not my thing- SInce I have lived in so many I just do with what I have. Not curtains is a main thing for me. I love to look out the window.
Love: What is your favorite part of homemaking?Doing the dishes, cooking
Mop - Y/N?Yes.
Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine?I don't wear them
Oven - Do you use the window, or open the door to check?I open the door.
Pizza - What do you put on yours?Corn and mushrooms- lol
Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?Read, look out the window Recipe card box - Y/N?No.
Style of house -Ranch with a walk out basement and a massive barn
.Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N?Nope
Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland?It's organized toxic waste!But will be cleaned up with a grandbaby on the way.
Vacuum - How many times per week?About every three days - only where the dogs are....
Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do a week?Maybe three
Do you keep a daily list of things to do and cross them off?Nope- fly by the seat of my pants.
Yard - Who does what?The tractor- with my dh on for the ride.The Green house goes up in three months!
Zzz’s - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?Turn off the lights, t.v. computer etc.

No comments: