Saturday, August 11, 2007

What a difference a summer makes!


What a summer it has been.

James graduated. I have to admit- I was crying most of the time. It was wonderful to see all those cadets-but it was sad to think that part of our lives is over. He came home for the summer. I got to spend about three weeks with him- but dad got two months.
Jennifer got out of the Air Force and is preparing to be a mom. Oh, I do remember the conflicting feelings of giving up a good job for someone I did not know....
And now I am back to school.
Whew...
More later

2 comments:

Renee in Garmisch Germany said...

I almost deleted your blog from my bookmarked list of favs... so glad I didn't.
WE've had a few WP cadets here in Garmisch. I ran into one the other night and was asking if he knew your son... but I goofed and said he graduated last year... but then when he reminded me that there were 4000 students there, I realized why he might not know your son

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure to say you that your entire posts are amazing and I truly adore the way drafted each of the sentences. You will be rated 8.75 out of 10. Great job,keep it up. Your grammatical sense is just superb. Carry on the good work.And yes i have tweeted your site bowen4flag.blogspot.com .