Thursday, December 20, 2007

Visiting

Tomorrow we leave the hurried site of school and head East for visiting. I am really looking forward to seeing the Gash family- all three members have their own place in my heart. James will meet us there- ready to play video games with his brother in law and later become the godparent for the baby.
I am ready for the drive as well as the visit. I love to see the US. There is no place like it on the earth. The drive should be calm and relaxing. Scott takes the countryside part and I the cities. He is better at avoiding animals (although he IS the one who hit an elk) and I love busy traffic in the big cities. Really, we are a good team.
Why does the song "The weather outside is frightful. The fire is so delightful. And if you've no place to go. Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow." keep going through my head?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Have a great trip and enjoy your little grandson. He is adorable.

Renee in Garmisch Germany said...

Have a great trip. What a wonderful grandma you are that you are the one doing the traveling