Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tagged by Caroline

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? A singer- but it turns out that my father's aunt had the same name (he claims he did not know that) and my mother's mother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday- I cry very easily
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes- My printing is pretty good as well:>)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey breat
5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?Occasionally...
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes...
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?No. I am afraid of heights!
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran Crunch
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes...but I am a wimp when it comes to confrontation
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ? Ben and Jerry's New York Fudge Chocolate (won't be eating that for a while:***(
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
13. RED OR PINK? Red, Red, Red
14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I tend to be lazy
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad. I really miss my dad. I do think about my Nana and Father Tom and invoke their intercession for things when I am worried.
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and no shoes (in the house - ever)
.17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Beef Stroganoff that my dh made
18.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The clock
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky Blue
20. FAVORITE SMELLS? A clean baby, Lavendar, cinnamon

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister
22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yes...
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football (but I would rather see it in person)
24. HAIR COLOR? Auburn (but really it is gray:>)
25. EYE COLOR? Hazel- green/brown/blue
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope- glasses
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Ethnic- I can't think of one above the other.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings...
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the theater- the new National Treasures (but missed the ending when the baby had enough:>) At home-The Kingdom
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red (of course)
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Hummm- love all seasons now that I live in Kansas
33. HUGS OR KISSES? both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream
.35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Language of God
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Saxon Math
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Debates
39. FAVORITE SOUND? Baby laughs
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? A Long way- Saudi was the most different, Hong Kong-the physical distance is further
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? teasing kids into enjoying learning
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Phoenix, Az

Thanks Caroline! I will get Ruth and Elena later:>)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

You're Welcome!