Sunday, April 20, 2008

Time to renew


I have to admit that I have been filled with moping around for about four weeks now. It was simply depressing to see my husband in such a state. Today, I got out the potting soil and planted seedlings, watered his trees, and putzed around the yard. It feels good to be out again. It was almost 85 today- very warm for April. The dog is actually tired out instead of bored out of her skull.

I will take some renewed energy to school with me tomorrow. Work on the IEPs I have left for the year...and hope that next winter is much less filled with moping.

3 comments:

A Family/Group Member said...

Being outside always reenergizes me. Hope you and your family have a great week

Jane said...

Hello, thank you so much for your comments on my blog! Good luck with the coming week.

Michelle said...

{{{{{{{Janette}}}}}} There's something to be said for spring. Praying your spirits continue to lift.