Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Next round

The next round of surgery is now scheduled. We will travel once again to Leavenworth to the surgery ward in May. I am really praying this one will work. We both are sick of him being sick. It could be so much worse of course.
What I have learned is how much I depend on my husband.
The inside of his ring (which is on a chain around my neck until this next surgery is over) says,
" No matter what." I guess I must have had a bit of a push from God to put that- because it speaks to us both in volumes right now.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Janette}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I am praying that this surgery will be successful. You two have been through so much recently. When is the surgery? I'll be in Atchison sometime in early to mid-May . ..

Teresa said...

Janette,
You will both be in my prayers!

OLED said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Janette said...

The surgery is the first week in May....

Michelle said...

Janette, I'll be praying!