Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just some side thoughts

After a long night of having a big tornado pass within a mile or so of the house....I need something mindless to do.

Thanks Renee for refering me to Dorthy's spot. Anyone who woould like to pick it up and play:>) go for it!My Garden in Garmisch

What was I doing ten years ago?
Hard to believe that 10 years ago we were settled out of the Army and living in Flagstaff. I worked as a teacher on the reservation. It was one of the best jobs I ever had!

What are five items on my to-do list today?
Create a lesson plan for my sub (I leave for a week on Sunday)
Create a lesson plan for next school year positive disicpline program
Find out how to get some finicial assistance to two families who had their houses flattened last night.
Find a book for my mom to read on vacation
Talk to my sister in law/sister/mother/ and daughter (is that cheating?)

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
ice cream
chips and salsa
is there anything else?

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Make sure both of my kids had plenty so they could work in jobs they love (which they both are doing right now)
Make sure my sister and sister in law were taken care of
Start a foundation for schools who are on the brink of getting where they need to go
Join the Peace Corps
Start an artist colony

Five places I have lived:
Kindom of Saudi Arabia
Hong Kong
Germany
Washington DC
Phoenix

No comments: