Monday, October 13, 2008

My sister in law and I traveled south to go to a furniture store in Amish/Mennonite country. While we were there this horse and buggy showed up with a very young family. There were lots of smiles of the shop keeper when the baby came into the shop.

She was about the size of Nicholas- and Ian. Ian is two and a half- Nicholas is one- as was the baby.

It was a good trip. We ended up just buying food stuffs-lol. No new furniture for the living room.

When we crossed the dam and saw the barn I felt like- "Whew, it is good to be home".

I have been obsessive about the stock market. Hopefully it will straighten itself out today. I feel sorry for Iceland- to be caught in the mess of bad loans. WE took the majority of our money out of the market six months ago. What we left in we have lost lots of principle.Not going where Iceland is will be important in the next few months.


No comments: