Friday, December 12, 2008

Ten great Catholics in my lifetime

Father Wasson founder of Our brothers and sisters- humble to the end http://www.friendsoftheorphans.org/
Mother Teresa
Pope John Paul II (still love that he gave his popemobile to Mother Teresa to sell)
John Van Hengle - founder St Mary's Food Bank
Father Tom Owens- teacher /priest
Sister Norma Jean Turner- teacher/ principal
Father Fessio- took on his order and founder of Ignatius Press
Michelle- walking the walk every day
Bishop Sheen- founder of the logical/public Catholic
My dad- struggled every day. Attempted to do the right thing as often as possible.

How about you Ruth, Carrie and Michelle? Anyone else? Who are the great spiritual leaders for your life?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks Janette. I've generated my own list on my blog. Good idea!!

RAnn said...

I'll put my list up on mine! Great idea!