Friday, January 02, 2009

An idea from Choosing Joy's blog

A meme using the first sentence written each month of 2008 to recap it.
January
Baptism day on the Feast of the Holy Family. Our Grandchild was delivered as a child of God.
February
Getting my financial house in order is the first step in being frugal.
March
How long has it been? Three weeks? It seems like the entire winter!
April
Every year I go though this. It is time to sign a contract for next year.
May
I always read this - but didn't do it! (Amortization of IRAs)
June
I know that some of you do not like Obama. I agree that he does not get close to my opinion on abortion
July
We have been on the road for two days- and I am wide awake at 4:30 am- what does that tell you? (Driving to see our son)
August
The baby of our family holding the baby of my daughter's family.
September
I want to live near my daughter and grandson.
October
What does a long day look like to a teacher?
November
My house is beginning to be surrounded by fall.
December
Today I was to teach a short introduction to the Jewish religion.

That was interesting. No mention of all of my husband's surgeries. Suppression works! Kids , school and budget- yup- besides my husband- that was the year!

No comments: