Friday, January 09, 2009

Joining the Novena

There is a Novena - nine days of prayer- that begins on the 11th. It will end on Obama's Inauguration Day. It is a prayer that he will not enact the abortion rights bill that he said he would many months ago (before he was a really viable candidate). It would definitely set me against him in the future. He declared he is open and willing to work with all. This would certainly disengage me. Join me in prayer. I would hate to see a major fight before he could even get started on the agenda that I think is SO important.

2 comments:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

My dear friend, I will join you in this prayer.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Hi Janette,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you enjoy it! I spent almost 7 years as an Army wife myself...although never in Kansas.
Do you have a "follow this blog" button? I like to follow along with the people who visit my blog, too!
God Bless,
Jane