Sunday, February 08, 2009

From Ruth



“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
I had to smile at this. I don't see myself as charming- just willing to put out there what I am thinking.Ruth and Carrie are much more charming. But...I will take it and run with it since I do read a number of charming blogs that you might be interested in reading as well. Some are not friends yet, since I lurk and rarely comment (don't faint), but they are charming. Enjoy!
Cathy my sister is a dreamer. She doesn't blog often, but I enjoy going back again and again to see my native plants and rethink the questions she asks herself. Debbie writes a loving blog. I can feel the rain on my cheeks and the laughter of her children. Patty is photographer with a blog. She lets me pray and think as I read- something I much miss about attending Church. Peyton's mom writes a charming blog about life in the Army in Germany. Mennonite girls is my drooling place ;>) Meg is a young women- soon to be mother. I enjoy her loving way of presenting her ideas. I only wish my grandson lived in her town so she could be his Montessori teacher! I would put my daughter on here- but she does not make her blog public. She got some terrible responses when she was pregnant- so now only a few can share my grandson's pictures:<( . This mom in Alaska brings a smile to my face almost every time I read her blog. And then there is this grandmother farmer. I have just started to read her blog and wonder if we are all so different from each other- no matter where we live on this planet. Hummmm.
If you stop by any of these and comment, you might mention that they have an award here!
Thank you Ruth, for letting me share some of my new friends from afar. It was interesting trying to find someone who neither you nor Carrie mentioned- most of whom I read every day!

3 comments:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Aren't you sweet? Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

I look forward to looking in on your other bloggy "friends." I simply adore meeting new people.

Hope you are having a tranquil week in the midst of all you do at school. My prayers are with you.

Thanks again. : D

ancient one said...

Congratulations on your award!!

farmlady said...

I have found another "lurker" in my midst..., and one who gives AWARDS to Blogs without comment.

Thanks to Ann in North Carolina(everlastingmercy,blogspot.com) I was able to find you. Now you must leave me a comment once in a while, please.

Thank you for the award. I love writing about my life here on Three Dog Farm and really appreciate all the people who like what I write. Please come out of the shadows and let me know what you think.