Monday, February 02, 2009

Long week

Why do I know it will be a long week?
Today I had to have a student removed from my class for disruption.
I got very little sleep last night thinking about my sister in law's medical tests
(which came back negative!!!:>)
I cannot wrap my head around teaching Greece. It all seems a jumble.
The weather was 70 on Saturday, 40 on Sunday and today, expected to be 20 tomorrow and below that on Thursday....and then back to 60 on Saturday. No one knows which end is up. I fogot my coat today, because it was warm enough without yesterday.
The stock market is on another free fall.
Oh well...maybe I should take a day. Opps...the message from the office said there are no subs available this week.
AGGG! Sometimes I feel like I am too old for this.
"Calgon, take me away" (Yes, I know that dates me!)

1 comment:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

At week's end . . . I hope you have that Calgon ready. : D