Monday, June 01, 2009

Heading to Maine

This will be a first trip in a long time that I have no idea what I am doing. My husband has been "planning" this for months- and yet there are no plans. "Just drive along and stop when we want" - for all of the 200 miles of the Maine coast. He isn't packing books- so I have no idea what he plans on doing. Until this morning I did not know that I was to pack jeans for hiking in the woods. Don't forget that it is still in the 50's in Maine and raining. We are going with my brother and sister in law.
This should be an interesting trip.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Your trip sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to go to Maine. Enjoy it!

Cindy said...

This sounds like fun, Janette! If I were you, I would pack for the hiking...and the reading...and whatever is in between! I hope you have a great time! Don't forget to take lots of pictures! We want to see them when you get home.

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful time! Our impromptu road trip last year was similar--just drive and stop whenever we found something interesting. I found it very relaxing.

ancient one said...

I'm predicting that it will be one of the most fun trips you ever had...