Friday, October 16, 2009

Have I told you lately how much I love to teach?

Yes, I go back and forth as far as how long I can sustain my sanity and teach. Today was a very fulfilling day. Deciding to throw my old style at the classes, we produced a newsletter about Egypt. Research, writing, keyboarding, cut and paste, pictures...all in three days! It was GREAT!
I miss this type of classroom and will be returning to it more often in the future. Now, if I can hold on to my sanity until the end of the year:>)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY - fun! hugs - c

Renee said...

Can I send Theresa to your class. I think you'd be a great teacher for her in a classroom setting

Janette said...

I tend to be ADHD- and so the students in my room do better if theya re as well. I am thinking one of my problems is I do not have them all day.
Maybe if I went back to self contained???