Friday, October 09, 2009

My other son

My sil checked a block yesterday that is important to his future. Amen! He chuckled as he said that this time, at the end, he got down on his knees and prayed that he passed. That is how important that particular check was. I can see the Lord poking my dad in the side, commenting how sil finally was on his knees!
I am beginning to see the softer side of this guy. My daughter has been out the last few nights- so I have had the chance to chat with him. Sometimes I have to stop some tendency on his part to be negative, because this kiddo has the whole world available to him. Why do some people grow up not believing in themselves?
Don't be scared my daughter and other son. You both are bright. You will figure it all out. There are now tons of options.

No comments: