Friday, November 06, 2009

Thirty days of Thanksgiving




I am not really good at this- but I am willing to give it a try. Found it on Michelle's blog. She found it on Kayla's blog http://karladornacher.typepad.com/karlas_korner/


Day one was a good day. I was thankful for the opportunity to do my windows before the winter started and for getting a paper done that I thought I would not get to.

Day two I was thankful that my husband is well enough to ride his motorcycle again.

Day three I was thankful that I work on with a good team of teachers

Day four I was thankful for the beautiful weather during our field trip

Day five I was thankful for prayer in the morning

Day six-which is today- I am thankful that I went to the officer's club 29 years ago today and saw those amazing eyes. You know those eyes...the ones of the one you will marry:>)

Mostly I am thankful that I have a loving family.

No comments: