Saturday, January 30, 2010

And so

Can we see what else can happen?
I'm sick.
The fort is asking people to "retire" early so they do not have to RIF.
My son in law's class was cancelled due to Marine budget cuts
AND our credit card number was stolen!

We are headed to Idaho to say good bye to my mother in law on Friday. I am praying that trip goes well. Most of the cousins will be there. I am also praying that I don't give Scott this...whatever it is... so he will be well.
Some weeks are longer than others.
At least teaching went quite well. Never really thought much about the difference between philosophy and religion until my second hour class got into a discussion about it.
Don't worry- there are great people coming up to be leaders. I get to teach them every day!


2 comments:

Renee said...

Sorry to hear about all that is happening. Wow, I would have thought y'all would have headed to the funeral by now.... praying for safe travels for all your family

Michelle said...

Janette, I'm so sorry. Praying for all your concerns.