Monday, October 18, 2010

Is the background noise effecting your taste buds


This article from a British journal discusses the taste of food and noise. Those who eat with noise tend to lose the taste of food. What was written was about the addition of salt. I can see how it could really be about consumption all together. When we eat in front of the TV there is a tendency to just eat and not think about the food. I always thought it was the distraction of what is on. Instead it might be the noise messing with our brains.

3 comments:

cgsch said...

HAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! I get SUCH a kick out of your self portraits!!!! LOL!!

Janette said...

Too much! I just had to do it. The tongues on google images were just so...not mine---lol.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.