Thursday, October 28, 2010

The things you learn when you travel

For the first time I flew over the lake next to my house. Our place is at the end of the dam. The longer I live at our house, the more amazed I am that I live in such a beautiful place.


At swim class I learned that my fear of completely plunging in is just a part of life. Can you see the energy he is trying to divert to his hands? He trusts his instructor, but there is also the hesitancy. I put energy out and am nervous to see the end results as well.
Continuing to learn as I grow up. Travel brings some things into focus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow - that is a big lake... at least as far as the SW is concerned - lol

is your house on the right hand side of the photo?

interesting that his whole body is "falling" back even though he is pointed forward :)