Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My bag is pack, I am ready to go

I'm standing here, out side the door.
I hate to wake you up to say good bye.....

That song goes through my head every time I am leaving.
Yes, my bag is packed.

Leaving to help our daughter and son in law settle into their house.
We are thinking of a dehumidifier for a house warming gift.
It will keep the house warm!

The previous owners lived in the house for over 30 years.
They raised their children into adulthood and empty nested in the delightful neighborhood.
Looking at the pictures, the feeling of a peaceful life comes over me.
The epitome  of a satisfying retirement- the couple lived their into their 80's.
This will be a good house.
Their family left a bottle of wine and two glasses in the fridge.
It is a tribute to the type of people who lived there in the past.

By the end of tomorrow
The new baby pool will be blown up,
the futon will be on the floor for
Nana and grandson naps
and a new adventure for the house will begin.

2 comments:

Renee said...

your family is blessed by you

Linda Myers said...

Lovely description of the new house!