Saturday, October 20, 2012

Haven't been sitting in my chair much

 The dogs have, begrudgingly, been sent to their outside house to hang out while I went to school.
 They give me the sad eyes as I walk back to the house to get in my car.  Hey, their "dog area" is almost as large as our first apartment. They have a lovely view of turkeys and squirrels all day long. Don't feel too sorry for them.
The leaves have piled up everywhere.

Yup, it has been a long week of my husband being gone.
He was busy doing this
This is the new sink at our daughter's laundry room.
OK
He is working there and I am working here.
I would MUCH rather be working there.

I was spoiled.  A friend made me a series of dinners. Spoiled
And I did attend three student concerts.  Spoiled double.
And I got to go to bed at 8 pm several nights in a row....

But I always cause trouble when my husband leaves.
I have been censored at a blog ---lol
I have been argued with on other sites.
I put in my letter to the district.

In the long run, I guess I am just happier 
when my family is with me and I am sitting in my chair 
reading!


4 comments:

Barb said...

Censored?? YOu?? You must be joking, lol. I cannot imagine it. Arumentative-thats just good blogging and commenting. Your dogs are beautiful.

Janette said...

I tend to get a bit wrapped...
you never knew that about me---LOL.
Our dogs are like our kids, but a bit more spoiled. Is that possible?

Kimberly said...

Well, the one place you got going on certainly deserved someone getting riled up. I've almost caught up with my reading since being away - you ladies were busy! LOL!

Renee said...

Your dogs have it better than ours. She goes in her crate when we are not home - but thankfully we are not gone every day with jobs and school