Saturday, February 22, 2014

Doctor visit

No, nothing is wrong.
In fact my doctor said,
"Fifty-six, no meds, no real complaints, low blood pressure.
Except for the extra 100 pounds you are carrying,
you are perfect."
We both laughed.
My bloodwork will be done Monday.

Off to the new Army wellness center.
I'll be doing evaluations there.
Have to get as much out as I can
since the Army will be shrinking fast
and services will go away quickly.

Life is good now.
Worked through the PTSD
so nightmares are fewer and fewer.
Children are both happy, healthy and working hard.
The harsh part of winter is almost gone.
I have been slowly
adding and subtracting the to the things I like to eat.
Portions seem to be my downfall now.
I'm down about 5 lbs,
but I have been working on foods more then portions.
Well portions and Chocolate.
Anyone know of a very small, real chocolate candy I can buy
without buying 100 of them?





3 comments:

Renee said...

I eat a protein bar for breakfast so it satisfies my chocolate fix

Renee said...

I eat a protein bar for breakfast so it satisfies my chocolate fix

Janette said...

I looked at the store and now have to do some research. I think I have found one that will work for me. Thanks for the suggestion!