Sunday, August 31, 2014

Amen.

I cannot get this movie out of my mind.

Amen. portrays a Nazi scientist caught in the middle of killing Jews.
Horrid you say. He was a criminal. He was evil.
There is set of scenes with a train that is just haunting.

Today I listened to a National Right to Life person
debate a lawyer fighting against the laws in Texas
which restrict abortions (after the period of overnight abortion pills) to surgical centers.

Tonight, at Church, all I could think of was those trains.
They took people to concentration camps.
The German Doctor knew it. People knew it.
He couldn't get anyone to stop them.
He couldn't "prove" that it was happening.
They were Jews anyway- subhuman.
Babies, before the first breathe, are not people at all?

Haunting.


1 comment:

Cindi said...

The massacre is still going on today. Only, they're killing Christians and almost no one is doing anything about it. It's only going to get worse, I am sad to say.