Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The adventure begins!

The blog needs a new name.

Tomorrow we begin our journey of purchasing our "new to us" house.
There will be some firsts for us.
First time to live in a state that we had not visited until looking for a house.
First time to move to be closer to our kids.
First time to purchase a house in a neighborhood.

People purchase houses on feelings and location.
We are not out of that norm.
The feelings parts of the house are:
 back porch

and 
 wooded area.
Our Grandkids can be on our property, be within shouting range and still be on an adventure.
I can go outside at any time to meditate and read!!!!!

Location, Location, Location?
An hour from my daughter's house,
80 minutes close to one of my oldest friends,
45 minutes from 
And 90 minutes from 

I hope that it is at least half as good as I hope it would be.
After years of struggling through PTSD
getting my feet back on the ground
being just- happy,
it is time to move----forward.

I will miss the turkeys!
and one of the best friends I have made in a very long time.

5 comments:

Cindi said...

I wish you well. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Tom Sightings said...

Sea Level in Delaware?

Tom Sightings said...

Sea Level in Delaware?

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! But I am happy for you too... :)

Linda Myers said...

Quite a change! Life continues to be interesting.