Wednesday, April 01, 2015

The pay off

Today was the "Broker" open house.
My marketing tool is to get as many people in as possible to see the house.
I talked my realtor into it.
Zillow and I became good friends.
She worked her broker friends.
Emails, snail mail, hand delivery and a bit of a bribe.

Our town is relatively small.
There are about fifteen firms in town.
We got an amazing
TWENTY brokers out to see the house.
Five were from the next town over.
Every other major firm sent at least one person!
We already have scheduled two showings!
The spit
 Polish

And shine
May have been worth it.

If you know anyone in the market for 17 acres
A house
 And a 5000 SqFt Morton Building

In Kansas
Let me know!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It looks wonderful!!! Praying for the intercession of St. Joseph!