Monday, June 22, 2015

After a nice run comes a set pace

I have been writing this blog for a good amount of time.
It had a purpose
And that purpose will be over in about three weeks.
We are in closing details for the sale of our house.
The couple purchasing it has a small idea of what they are getting for their money.
It works for all of us.
On the 17th of July my husband will be on his way here.
And we will begin the slow jog
To life in Delaware.

The name of this blog will change.
Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore.
The scope of the blog will change as well.
I plan on writing much more about retirement finances
And trips in the MidAtlantic states.

I haven't, yet, decided to just start with a whole new blog
I have had an inactive blog for many years.
That is where I may go.

I'll let you know!


7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looking forward to reading about your new adventures. I love the title!

Cindi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy you sold your home. Please keep in touch and give me your new blog address. I know all about starting new blogs when life changes. You just can't help but do it. Sort of like a new beginning.

Cheers!

Tom Sightings said...

Sea Level in the First State? High Tide in Delaware? Anyway, pls. let us know so we can follow the adventures of your new life.

Barbara said...

Keep us in the know and have fun creating a new life in Delaware.

Janette said...

I love Sea Level in the First State!
Hummmm....

I'll change once our house sale is final. :)

Cindi said...

Congratulations.Keep us posted.

Barbara - said...

like the title as well. So happy to hear the house has a buyer! I know you are ready to be settled again!