Sunday, August 30, 2015

A week of sweet treats

The boys were here last week.
And one of my closest friends in the world.
And my daughter
and her daughter.
It was a full house.

Guess what?
It was a blast!
We went to the Farmer's Store,
Observed buggies of all sorts,
took walks and observed stars,
Went to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge beach
Went to Rehoboth Beach,
and went to Bethany Beach!

My grandson learned how to play poker.
We played Trouble and
Ticket to Ride.

We got to Church thirty minutes late
which still gave my youngest grandson
the opportunity to say "hello" to everyone
in the area.

And we laughed and played and chased and napped.

Such fun!

And! my stocks were fine in the end.





2 comments:

Cindi said...

Wonderful story with a happy ending. Love it!

Kimberly said...

It sounds like a perfect few days.