Saturday, January 02, 2016

Move forward

Not one word, but two
Will define and guide my year,

Some of the things to enhance that year:

Let my spiritual side open up again.
Popping into Mass several times a week,
Adoration,
Checking out what is to be done in prison ministry.

My urge to save for the grands will help me establish the penny challenge
One penny, two pennies, three pennies more.
I think I will save three bottles.
The babies don't need on this year.

One large trip for my husband and me.
We blew the chance at Turkey
now it is a bit tooo crazy for us.
This will take some thought.

Continue and push forward exercising.
The Y swim aerobics are fun- but I need more.

Smile every, single day.
Smile was my word last year.
Gosh, it helped.
Keep it up!

Photograph the family at every chance.
As there are more of them
parents become overwhelmed and don't get those photos as often.
My thought is one good photo a month of someone
PRINTED.

Move forward.






1 comment:

Cindi said...

'Smile' is a good one! I like that.

My word for 2016 is 'enjoy'. Not too much of that going around.