1) Had children young. My kids were born when I was 24 and 26. They are grown now and I am LOVING being a Grandmother. Was worth stopping my great career.
5) Being passionate about making sure people are heard- even if I do not like what they are heard for. I may not like the political people, but I will go crazy if you put words in their mouths! That started early and often in my life.
6) Going into teaching. A vocation, not a job. I am no longer patient enough to do it full time, but I loved the students.
8) Being open to those who do not have the same faith as me. I was taught this by my father. That lesson has been one of the most valuable ones he ever shared. Every person puts their undies on in the morning and hopes that they and their family have a good day.
9) Being true to those whom I love. I do not have many life long friends. Those I do have, I have been loyal to them until the end.