Sunday, November 13, 2016

Rearranging my retirement portfolio

Yes, it is that time of year for me.
There were already some big moves for me
and they will continue.
Not a financial planner- to say the least,
but a stock picker for sure.

Tesla. Gosh, gotta love that founder.
Sometimes a dreamer needs as much backing as s/he can get.
Love his passive solar and batteries.
And Mars- something for my grands to dream about.

Cardinal Health has been through the ringer
Hope it comes out the other end.
Maybe Ford will start making US autos again-
that would be nice.

Looking for companies that put money into inner city projects
It would be nice to invest in Baltimore
but their mayor just gave a huge contract
to a German company
with no real care for the unemployed in the area.
I'll have to look further.

Love the rails. Wish BSN had not been purchased by Buffett
He pushed out the small investor for his mega hedge fund.
Maybe Canadian Pacific?

Have no interest in solar mirrors
 (reflecting heat back into the atmosphere is not a great idea).
Wind energy- nothing like killing off migrating birds.
Those wind areas are the flight paths.

Maybe if we put a bit into updating nuclear.
Hummm- that might be an area to look into.

Elder care robots....

Seems I have lots of research to do.

I feel confident in this type of market.
Invest in the US.
Yup.

No comments: